All features in Villa Nilaya Bali
- 2-storey luxury private villa on absolute beachfront with seadeck, gazebo, infinity pool, ponds , gardens, direct beach access.
- Accommodates 6-8
- 3 double bedrooms ( 1 with king size bed – with A/C, 1 with Hollywood double king size – fan cooled, 1 with twin king singles – fan cooled)
- 1 baby cot, 2 double day beds (suitable for sleeping)
- 3 bathrooms – all have indoor/outdoor aspects, with one opening to a private garden on the ground floor
- 1 powder room
- 1 television room
- 1 dining room (seating for 12, dining facilities for 20)
- 1 reading room (ground floor)
- 1 indoor lounge area with music facilities
- 1 indoor/outdoor lounge facility with garden, pool and sea views
- 1 large daybed on downstairs verandah with garden, pool and sea views
- 1 kitchen, fully staffed, but suitable for self-catering
- 1 indoor/outdoor lounge area
- large timbered verandah with days beds and sweeping seafront views (suitable for yoga classes – can accommodate 18)
- seaside gazebo with day beds, pool side daybeds, outdoor dining facilities
Villa Nilaya Bali is a luxurious seaside retreat combining traditional Balinese architecture with the best of modern design. Soaring grass thatched roof, seductively polished terrazzo floors and a large timber-floored terraced verandah (perfect for yoga and dancing!), set the scene for comfortable living in a spacious, open-aired space of dramatic proportions.
Surrounded by ponds and fountains, dappled light falling across open-aired spaces and tropical gardens at every turn, (including a kitchen garden for fresh herbs and fruits), the villa offers an abundance of places to lounge, relax and bask in the privacy of picturesque locations – private sun deck, bathroom garden, a magnificent brass swing bed from Rajasthan, vast timbered verandah with daybeds and reading nooks throughout.
Three bedrooms and 3 and ½ bathrooms ensure comfort and luxury; air conditioning combines with secured and flexible louvred doors to ensure cool spaces where high ceilings and ceiling fans maintain effortless comfort; mosquito nets are installed but rarely required.
Styling is customised throughout the house from hand painted tiles, and sculptured details in the bathrooms, to mother-of-pearl inlaid doors crafted by Timorese craftsmen, antique furniture, and rich textiles and dhurries from India’s most esteemed designers.
A timbered sea deck cantilevered over the sea runs the full width of the property. Direct access to the sea though a gate from the deck, snorkelling gear to view the healthy coral reefs, a 14-metre infinity pool facing the sea and a thatched gazebo with lounge beds on the deck are some of the features which take advantage of this perfect location.