“We were doubly delighted and amazed that the waters lapping our private overhanging deck were as crystal clear as the waters of our private Horizon pool, the corals are an unexpected bonus, alive and healthy with myriad of reef fish in abundance, with the easiest of access and safe and shallow for the inexperienced and experienced alike. All in all we had a completely perfect experience and will be back… Anna may have trouble getting us out ! Accolades to Wayan, Ketut, Kadek, and Wija for being on hand when needed and invisible when not. Five Stars! (Having said all that, we’d rather no-one else ever know of Villa Nilaya…)”
Simon and Carolina, Australia, stayed with us in January 2016
Villa Nilaya Bali Beach offers you laid-back luxury by the sea on absolute beachfront with your own private access to the beach, and fantastic snorkelling just at the bottom of your garden. With 4 full-time staff, including 24/7 security , masseuses, chef and an extensive menu you’ll be wrapped in luxury, with all the privacy you desire. With 3 bedrooms, each with indoor-outdoor bathrooms, lounging areas, dining for 12, spacious verandah, sea deck and gazebo, lush tropical gardens and large sea-facing infinity pool , the villa sleeps 6 (and up to 8).
When you make a booking with us you do so directly with the owner, so you can be assured of personalised service and excellent value. Contact Anna now to reserve your perfect luxury escape at our best-kept secret by the sea.
|Aug. 1 – Aug. 31||$449|
|Sept. 1- Oct. 30||$289|
|Nov. 1 – Nov. 30||$249|
|Dec. 1 – Dec. 22||$249|
|Dec. 23 – Dec. 31||$449|
|Jan. 1 – Jan. 7||$449|
|Jan. 8 – Jan. 31||$289|
|1 Feb. – 29 Feb.||$249|
|1 Mar. – 28 Mar.||$209|
|29 Mar. – 6 Apr.||$229|
|7 Apr. – 30 Apr.||$199|
|May 1 – June 30||$259|
|July 1 – July 31||$459|
|Aug. 1 – Aug 31||$459|
|Sept. 1- Oct. 16||$299|
|Oct. 17 – Dec. 16||$259|
|Dec. 17 – Dec. 22||$289|
|Dec. 23 – Jan. 5 (2019)||$459|
All prices are in USD and include breakfast and afternoon tea and full staff (including chefs – you will only pay for meals that your order from our extensive menu).
- Prices in RED are for an occupancy of 1 – 6 persons
- Prices in BLACK are for an occupancy of 2 persons
- Extra persons (ie, 3 – 6) add $60 per person per night
- Baby cot Free
- Children sharing a room with their parents Free
- Otherwise children under 5 years, $20/night (instead of $60)
- Children 5 – 9 years, $30/night (instead of $60)
LONG TERM RATES are negotiable
- All prices are in USD.
- Minimum stay is 2 nights
- The villa tariff includes:
- Breakfast and afternoon tea is included.
- 4 full-time staff, including 2 chefs at no extra cost to prepare your breakfast, and should you wish, lunch and /or dinner. We have an extensive menu and special ‘megibung’ menu (traditional Balinese menu where foods are served piled high on platters ), available for other than days of arrival. You will only be charged for the meals that you order (between $4-$10 for a main course. Our menu si available to you on request). You may self-cater, in which case you will purchase, prepare and clean up yourself.
- You may like to pre-order a Balinese-style, 3-course Balinese Welcome Meal on arrival is available for a cost of $10 per person (vegetarian and non-vegetarian options are individually available).
- 2 masseuses (extensive spa menu available)
- 24/7 security
- Free and reliable Wi-Fi
- All villa amenities
- The maximum occupancy is for 8 persons unless otherwise arranged
- We can arrange an airport taxi collection for you: COST US$35 per car (for 4 persons plus luggage)., but you must give adequate advance notice, as the taxi has a 1.5 – 2 hour drive to the airport.
- We are pleased to arrange all types f tours and adventure activities for you, including cookery classes and special interest tours and demonstration – please enquire directly to the owner